UAS – Unmanned Advanced Solutions
EUROAVIA Napoli together with Greentech Solutions is glad to introduce you to Unmanned Advanced Solutions.
- Find innovative and creative solutions to techincal problems for unmanned vehicles and drones
- Choose your challenge among different fields of application:
- Develop your sokft and hard skills and deepen your knowledge
- Work with your team mates to get to the best fitting solution and prepare and essay to explain your ideas
- 15/05/2020 – Event introduction
- 24/05/2020 – Essay delivery deadline
- 27/05/2020 – Work and essay presentation (16:00 – 19:00)
ESSAY DELIVERY DEADLINE... GOOD WORK!!!
- Participants can use internet connection and search engines
- Every team has the right to ask for two free advices to Emanuele Della Volpe from the jury
- Every other advice will be counted as penalty in the final evaluation
- The essay should not exceed 2 and a half pages (about 1700 words); space occupied by the images won’t be counted
- The essay must be the outcome of the work done by the members of the team only; every external help may imply the disqualification
- During the last day every team will recieve 15 minutes to show their work and the contents of the essay; the next 10 minutes will be dedicated to some questions by the jury
Emanuele Della Volpe
CEO and founder of Green Tech Solution
Research Fellow at the Departement of Science and Technology (Università di Napoli “Parthenope”) and expert in the matter of flight mechanics
Marco De Silva
Laboratorio Prisma UNINA (Projects of Industrial and Service Robotics, Mechatronics and Automation)
Electrical engineer and informatic and control systems expert, currently working for the american enterprise STMicroelectronis. He’s president of the onlus “Perlatecnica” aiming at the creation of a wide and heterogeneous knowledge about digiltal systems and tchnology innovation
Follow us on the main social media to learn more about news and events.