Challenge for Design
Build the wings of your racing car
- The first EUROAVIA Napoli Racing Car Workshop;
- from the 26th of February to the 7th of March 2021;
- Preparing 30 internal designated students, divided into teams;
- Contents: aerodynamic of the vehicle, downforce of the ailerons, basic use of Ansys.
The Challenge for Design event is a workshop about aerospace and mechanical engineering, with special regards to the design and analysis of the wings of a racing car.
The 30 participants will prove both their soft and hard skills. The event program follows:
- 26/02 – Introduction to the event;
- 27/02 – Basic theory lessons, the course will include aerodynamic, general knowledge about motorsport, and the basic knowledge about CFD with Ansys.
- 02/03 – Technical Support;
- 05/03 – Deliver of the final Report;
- 07/03 – Final day
Challenge for Design 2021 Schedule
Click the image and learn more about Challenge for Design 2021 schedule.